Fierce Women’s CircleJanuary 5, 2019
What are you yearning to create? What wants to be born from your mind, body, or heart? What gets in the way?
The intentions we birthed at the beginning of the new year need ongoing tending and introspection. Our circle is the place for this.
Our circle falls a few days after the new moon which is a time that invites us to access what we are creating, doing, and being , as well as clear blockages.
This experience includes a 45 minute all levels and accessible yoga practice in order to support physical and emotional resilience- our fierceness. Though we claim our fierce selves, our yoga practice in circle will allow space to be tender to ourselves. We will also used guided visualization and self-compassion meditation to access and release what does not serve us.
This is about Sacred Connection.
During our time together we will engage in rituals:
- That honor wisdom of the mothers and grandmothers we come from
- To visualize and clear our minds and hearts, so our soul can shine through
- Allow us to relate to self and other sisters in supportive and compassionate ways
- Provide an opportunity for each woman to express her hopes and intentions as well as what gets in the way of her fulfilling them
- Support us in identifying lived truth versus projections and stories imposed upon us by others.
We will conclude with time to journal and chill over refreshments.
This Fierce Women’s circle is open to all levels and all who identify as a woman.
No previous experience is needed.