Chakra Balancing: A Half Day Retreat
A Half Day Retreat: Chakra Balancing
“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
This experience is perfect for anyone who needs a break from “every day doing”, is seeking to make big shifts in the new year, and those who are interested in discovering and/or deepening their knowledge and understanding of Chakras, their function, and ways to balance them.
Yoga teachers interested in adding a unique flavor to their classes by incorporating Chakra Balancing techniques and Vedic Chanting will also benefit from this workshop. (5 CEU for Yoga Alliance RYT)
This half day-retreat will:
- Explain the seven main Chakras, their names, locations and functions.
- Explore the interconnectedness between our Chakras and our normal daily activities.
- Examine the effects a balanced energy system can have on our mood, sleep, anxieties and enjoyments.
- Experience the power of each Chakra by repeating its Primary Sound also known as the Beej Mantra.
- Practice yoga poses that aid in balancing the Chakras and close the workshop with a Chakra Balancing Guided Meditation and relaxation.
- Provide time to connect and explore your own energetic being with like-minded individuals
FAQ’s for Half Day Retreat:
What do I wear? Students are encouraged to wear loose, comfortable clothing and layers.
What do I bring? Yourself and a yoga mat. This experience is all-inclusive. Everything else will be provided at the studio.
What’s included in the price? Vegetarian meal, tea, reference manual on chakras , and special crystals/ gems to support each chakra.
Price: $119 before January 14, 2018
Regular price $149
*Space is limited*